Tuesday 9 February 2016

I Look Forward To Playing For Real Madrid Under Zidane - Hazard

                            

Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has confessed that he looks up to playing for Real Madrid under Zinedine Zidane.

Zidane admitted sometime last year that Hazard was his favourite player after Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Hazard said that I feel good when I heard that the player I admired during my childhood days now speaks good about me, and it makes me want to get close to him and learn more.

Eden Hazard stated that he appreciated the world cup winner, and he has always known him as a player, but knows nothing about him as a coach, but his debut as a coach with Madrid was a successful one he added.

Hazard noted that he is currently under contract with Chelsea and he feels fine, this he told La Gazette.

No comments: