Tuesday 9 February 2016

Guardiola And My Wife Are The Only Two People That Can Take Me Away From Barcelona

                            

Sergio Busquets has given hope to the lingering rumour that Pep Guardiola could sign him from Barcelona to Manchester City.

Busquets was part of the regular first team of Barcelona at Camp Nou since he was promoted to the main team under the former Barca Coach, but he says his former coach could convince him to leave Barcelona.

The Barcelona defensive midfielder said, there are only two people in the world who can make me change my decision to play for Barcelona, One is my wife and the other is Guardiola.

Busquets further said, "I am indebted to Pep, and it will be an honour to work with him, Busquets told ESPN.

However, he (Guardiola) knows that my club is Barcelona and I am not sure he will not ask me to work for him.

There has been speculation that Guardiola will sign Busquets to Manchester City, this assertion by the midfielder could carry some weight.

No comments: