Monday 7 December 2015

Ancelotti Confesses: I Am Interested In Manchester United


Photo:www.buddiescircle.com

Former Real Madrid boss Carlos Anceloti has Confessed that he is still interested in Manchester United job.

The 56 years old out-of-job and winner of Madrid's tenth UEFA Champions league title, has stated that he had eyes on United job even before Louis Van Gaal took over United in 2014.

Presently, he told goal.com that he is still interested in coming back to the English Premiership and Old Trafford still remains his desire because that is a club with good project.

"I love to work in a club with good project and it does not matter how long I wait. When I was in PSG it was good because it was a club with good project and I hope to return to coaching by summer he stated.

No comments: