Friday 5 February 2016

Hazard Sent Jose Mourinho An Apology Text Message

               

Eden Hazard has admitted he sent an apology text message to the former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho who was sacked barely seven months after winning Chelsea's fifth Premier League title for the club. This the Belgian told the Guardian.

Hazard who was named the PFA Player of the year in 2015 under the former Chelsea boss, suddenly dropped in his performance.

In fact, he failed to to score a penalty against Championship side MK Dons, but admitted he had to apologise.

Hazard told the Guardian that I sent him a text message to tell him I am sorry, he had gone but I just had to admit because I felt guilty.

We enjoyed the success together last season, but this time it did not work and I felt a bit guilty because I had been a player of the year. I'd been one of the most decisive players in the team.

I haven't been at the same level with my performance last season so I sent the text to José and he came back to me wishing me all the best in my career.


No comments: