Monday 21 December 2015

I Am A Punching Ball, I Will Fight My Eight Years Ban- Sepp Blatter


Photo: www.standard.co.UK

Banned FIFA President Sepp Blatter has said he is going to Fight his eight years ban from football related activities. Blatter who held a press briefing in his his hometown after news of the ban, described himself as a punching ball.

Blatter said he was ashamed of the ethics committee who failed to follow due process, and at such, has told his Swiss Lawyer to challenge the ban at the Court of Arbitration for Sports.

"I still remain the FIFA President and it is only a congress that can remove the President and not the ethics committee" he said. What I did was not illegal the Swiss law recognises Oral contract and that is it.

Blatter also noted that he was not treated with respect as it was over the media he heard of his ban and its quite unfortunate that despite all what he has put in for football, he is still being treated with disrespect.


No comments: